Medtech Mitra Portal Registration| Medtech Portal Features and Benefits | Medtech Mitra Portal Apply Online for a Pre-Appointment Booking | ICMR | Medtech Portal Login
Dr. Mandaviya noted on the occasion, “the medical devices sector is an essential and integral constituent of India’s healthcare sector.” Pursuing the vision of Viksit Bharat, India is embracing a holistic approach to health with the goal of transforming the country’s health landscape by 2047.”
Table of Contents
Medtech Mitra Portal Overview
|Medtech Mitra Portal
|Medtech Portal will provide a boost to the medical device sector
|Union Health Minister, Mansukh Mandaviya
|Pre-appointment booking Process
|Medtech Portal Link
What about Medtech Mitra Portal ?
Industry figures show that India accounts for only 1.5 percent of the global medical device market. India is currently Asia’s fourth-largest manufacturer of medical equipment, with an 8% share of the global medtech research and development workforce.
Mansukh Mandaviya, Union Minister of Health and Family Welfare, unveiled MedTech Mitra Scheme on Monday, an online site aimed at assisting medtech innovators in clinical review, regulatory facilitation, and product adoption.
The site will be co-ordinated by the Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) and the Central Drugs Standard Control Organization (CDSCO) under the auspices of NITI Aayog’s Atal Innovation Mission.
Mandaviya described the medtech sector as having tremendous growth potential and stated that this collaborative endeavor would promote indigenous development of affordable, high-quality medtech products and diagnostics, resulting in a significant reduction in this sector’s reliance on imports. “I am confident that India’s medtech sector will grow to become a $50 billion industry by 2030,” he said.
Pupose of Medtech Portal
- The MedTech Mitra portal is an online resource designed to aid medtech developers with clinical evaluation, regulatory facilitation, and product adoption.
- Under the auspices of NITI Aayog’s Atal Innovation Mission, the Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) and the Central Drugs Standard Control Organization (CDSCO) will collaborate to coordinate the portal.
- The MedTech Mitra platform, in conjunction with the recently implemented medical device policy and the production-linked incentive scheme, will provide a boost to the medical device sector and stimulate domestic manufacturing of these products.
- The new measures would encourage domestic development of affordable, high-quality MedTech devices and diagnostics, reducing the sector’s reliance on imports significantly.
- It will make it easier for developing start-ups to innovate and conduct R&D.
- It would provide startups with end-to-end guidance, easing their transition from idea to product. The platform will also assist them in bridging gaps and assisting in animal and clinical trials.
- It would also encourage collaboration among engineers, scientists, and medics, which is currently absent in the industry.
Honorable Prime Minister Narendra Modi PM Cares For Children Yojana launched. Through this scheme, children who have lost both their parents due to COVID-19 will be provided various benefits, including rehabilitation facilities, gap funding to ensure education, monthly stipend and A lump sum amount of Rs 10 lakh is included at the age of 23 years.
Which are Medtech Mitra Portal Benefits ?
- The path from a unique idea to a medical product, such as a gadget, can be difficult for a medical innovator, with each stage threatening to ruin the entire journey.
- This situation is troubling because of the enormous value of outstanding, indigenous medical solutions — for example, a new vaccine or a cancer cure — that can be made available to India’s 140 crore people who, after all, want to live healthy lives.
- Great medical concepts are born in scientific laboratories, academic institutions, and companies, but they get stuck in barriers along the route and end up going nowhere useful.
What are the Medtech Mitra Portal Features ?
- MedTech Mitra will answer innovators’ questions on the first working day of every month from 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM at ICMR Hqrs with Regulator and other key stakeholders for giving strategic support for Regulatory Strategy/Pre-clinical/Clinical/HTA/Public Access.
- Prior appointment is required because only 5-6 Innovator spaces are available. Innovators are urged to apply for a pre-appointment through the MedTech Portal.
The Bharat Sankalp Yatra portal developed by the Modi government, Viksit Bharat 2047 Portal, will also be launched soon, through which common citizens will be given the benefits of various types of schemes and services.
How to Medtech Mitra Portal Apply Online for a Pre-Appointment Booking ?
- Mitra Portal for Medtech To apply for a pre-appointment online, first go to Medtech Portal, the link for which is provided in the article above.
- After that, scroll down to the bottom of the home page and click the “Click here to apply for MedTech Mitra” link.
- “Online Application Form MedTech Mitra” will appear on the next page.
- All of the information requested in this form, such as consent. Fill out the Contact Information, MedTech Innovation Information, and your query.
- Now enter the CAPTCHA code and click the submit button.
- In this manner, you will successfully book Medtech Mitra Portal Apply for a pre-appointment.
The objective of starting the PM Divine Scheme is to bring the states of the eastern region at par with the rest of the states of the country because the eastern region has lagged far behind in development work. Because of which the goal of the Central Government is to complete development with everyone.
How to Medtech Mitra Portal Online Registration ?
The Medtech portal’s online registration feature isn’t operational right now. But we advise continuing to communicate with SarkariYojana.live. Stay tuned for the most recent information regarding the anticipated launch date of this feature. By providing the most up-to-date information on government programs and activities, this platform makes sure you are among the first to learn about any developments pertaining to Medtech portal registration.
How to Medtech Mitra Portal Login ?
The next step is to MedTech portal Login once you’ve finished the medtech portal online registration. It is imperative to emphasize that, as of right now, the portal does not provide information regarding this specific feature.
Users are recommended to stay updated about any changes made to the portal by visiting SarkariYojana.live. This platform will probably provide insights into the upcoming changes or additions to the medtech portal in addition to its goal of delivering current and pertinent information regarding government initiatives.
- Sovereign Gold Bond Scheme: 2.5% returns, a safe and profitable investment!
- Best Online BBA Course : Universities, Admission, Fee & Eligibility In India (2024)
- MBA in Power Management: Powering Up Your Career
Medtech Mitra Portal: FAQs
Q1. What is Medtech Mitra Portal 2024
MedTech Mitra is an online platform that assists medtech developers with clinical evaluation, regulatory facilitation, and product adoption.
Q2. What are Medtech Mitra Portal Features and Benefits?
To know the features and benefits of Medtech Portal, read the above article completely.
Q3. How to Medtech Mitra Portal Apply Online for a pre-appointment booking ?
The above blog contains detailed information on Medtech Mitra Portal Apply for a Pre-Appointment Booking; please read it carefully.
Q4. How to Medtech Mitra Portal use ?
The above blog contains detailed information on Registration and Login; please read it.