Karnataka New Ration Card List 2023, Ration Card Karnataka 2023 – The Karnataka Ration Card is a government-issued document that allows households in the state of Karnataka (India) to purchase subsidized food grains from fair-price shops (Nyaya-bele Angadi).
The Ration Card is issued by the Department of Food, Civil Supplies, and Consumer Affairs (FCS&CA) of the Government of Karnataka. Below we have made an attempt to explain every aspect of Karnataka ration card process – applying, downloading, renewing, and village-wise list also. Please read the complete article to know About Ration Card Karnataka information.
Overview of the Ration Card List Karnataka
|Type of Yojana||Government Scheme|
|Department Responsible||The Department of Food, Civil Supplies, and Consumer Affairs (FCS&CA)|
|Scheme Name||Ration Card Karnataka|
|Beneficiaries||Residence of Karnataka State|
|Objective||To distribute basic food grains at fair-price|
|Application Mode||Offline and Online|
Objectives of Karnataka Ration Card Yojana:
- The main objective of the Karnataka Ration Card Yojana is to provide access to affordable and nutritious food to low-income households in the state of Karnataka.
- The Ration Card system is designed to ensure that these households can purchase subsidized food grains and other essential items at discounted prices from fair-price shops.
- It intends to address issues of food security and malnutrition in the state by providing nutritious food grains.
- It helps households meet their basic food needs and improve their overall quality of life.
Types of Ration Card Karnataka
Bases the citizen’s household income and other criteria, there are four types of Ration Card Karnataka systems.
- PHH – Priority Household Ration Card
This card is provided to the household families in the rural areas of Karnataka.
- AAY – Antyodaya Anna Yojana
This card is provided to the people whose family’s annual income is less than Rs.15000.
- AY – Annapurna Yojana
This card is distributed to the senior citizens of Karnataka (whose age is above 65 years). The main objective of this is the care and security for the elderly people.
- NPHH – Non-Priority House Holds
This is given to the families who have a stable income. Government doesn’t provide any sort of food grains to these cards; however it can be used a proof of identity by the citizens.
Karnataka Ration Card Benefits
- Provides needy and low-income households with access to affordable and nourishing food
- Serves as a crucial verification of identification and address for a variety of purposes
- Aids in addressing state-wide challenges of food security and malnutrition
- Depending on the type of Ration Card owned and the holder’s conditions, it may also offer other advantages, including free medical care, scholarships, and discounts on transportation.
Karnataka Ration Card Eligibility
- To be eligible for a Karnataka Ration Card, individuals or households must be residents of the state Karnataka
- Must not have any other ration cards applied previously or getting benefited already
- Must have a below poverty line (BPL) or above poverty line (APL) family income
- Must have valid government id proofs and family income certificates to prove the Ration Card Online Karnataka eligibility
How to Apply for Karnataka Ration Card?
- Go to the official website of the Department of Food, Civil Supplies, and Consumer Affairs (FCS&CA) of the Government of Karnataka: https://ahara.kar.nic.in/
- Click on the “E-services” tab on the top bar of home page
- Now, click on the “e-Ration Card” tab, you will be shown the list of all options
- Click on the “Apply for New Ration Card” and proceed yes, and authenticate your Aadhaar card
- Fill out the online application form with the required information, including your personal details, contact information, and details about your household.
- Attach scanned copies of the required documents, including proof of identity, proof of residence, and proof of income
- Submit the completed application form after OTP or finger print authentication
- Wait for your application to be processed. You will be notified of the outcome of your application through SMS or email (as given in application process).
Karnataka New Ration Card List Application Status Check Here
- Go to the same website at https://ahara.kar.nic.in/
- On home page, click on “E-services” and then click on “E-status” on the left side options listed
- Now select “New/existing RC Request Status” and select the zone name or the area name as given there
- Click on “Application status of New ration card”, and enter the registration number received at application time
- Click on Go, and the status of your application will be shown on screen.
Karnataka New Ration Card List 2023
Karnataka New Ration Card List 2023 is a list issued by the Government of Karnataka. In which the names of those poor people have been issued, who will be given the facility of ration. This ration will be given by the Government of Karnataka to the Poor Families at very cheap rates.
That’s why those people have been identified by the government, who are very poor in the state. Through Karnataka New Ration Card List 2023, the government is also doing social welfare work.
It is the duty as well as the responsibility of the government. So that even poor people do not sleep hungry. Along with this, the families of poor people can also get bread for two times.
Karnataka New Ration Card List 2023 Benefits
People get many benefits by coming in Karnataka New Ration Card List 2023. Let’s see all these people.
After the creation of this Ration Card Online Karnataka poor people of Karnataka will get subsidy based ration. Due to which poor people will be able to buy ration items at a lower price from the market.
With the formation of ration card, the people of Karnataka will have a valid identity proof. Which people can use as their identity card.
How many types of ration cards are there in Karnataka New Ration Card List 2023?
Four types of ration cards have been issued in the Karnataka New Ration Card List 2023 issued by the Government of Karnataka. Let us know which ration cards are given to which people.
1. Priority Household Ration Card (PHH) This ration card is issued to the rural poor people.
2. Antyodaya Anya Yojana Ration Card (AAY) This ration card is issued to those families whose annual income is less than ₹ 15000.
3. Annpurna Yojana Ration Card(AY) This ration card is issued for the poor above 65 years.
4. Non Priority Categories (NPHH) No subsidy is given on food items through ration card.
Karnataka New Ration Card List 2023 Eligibility Criteria
To be included in the Karnataka New Ration Card List 2023, candidates must fulfill the following qualifications. Let us know about all these qualifications.
- To bring name in Karnataka New Ration Card List 2023, candidates must be native of Karnataka state.
- The candidate should have the old Ration Card already made.
How To Check Name In Karnataka New Ration Card List 2023
For the information of the candidates, let us tell you that to see your name in the Karnataka New Ration Card List 2023, you have to follow the procedure given below. Let us know the step by step process in detail.
- First of all candidates have to visit the official website of Karnataka Ration.
- On the home page of the official website, you have to choose the option of E-Services.
- Where you will see the link of E Ration Card. On which the candidates have to click.
- After that the option of Village List will appear in front of the candidates. On which the candidates have to click.
- After clicking, many options will appear in front of the candidates. In which the candidates will have to choose District, Gram Panchayat, Village according to their own.
- After selecting all these candidates have to click on Go Button.
- In this way candidates can see their name in Karnataka New Ration Card List 2023.
Ration Card Download Karnataka Online?
- To Ration Card Download Karnataka, first you have to go to the official website.
- On the home page of the official website, you will get the option of eServices.
- On which you have to click. After clicking you will reach a new page.
- Where you will see the option of e ration card. On which you have to click again.
- After clicking you will again reach a new page. Now the option of Village List will appear in front of you.
- You have to click on it. As soon as you click, many options will appear in front of you. You have to select District, Gram Panchayat, Village according to you.
- After which you have to click on Go Button. After this, the option of Ration Card Download Karnataka will appear in front of you.
- By clicking on which you can Ration Card Download Karnataka.
How to Check Karnataka Ration Card Village Wise List
- Go to the Karnataka Ration Card distribution website https://ahara.kar.nic.in/
- Under “E-services” click on “E-ration card”
- Now click on the option “Show Karnataka New Ration Card List village wise”
- Select your details like district, Taluka, Gram panchayati, and Village name.
- List of all the Ration Card Online Karnataka holders, family names will be shown in your particular village.
Important Links to Note:
|Ration Card Download Karnataka From Official Website||Click here|
|New Ration card application link||Click Here|
|Ration Card application Status||Click here|
You can also Ration Card Download Karnataka, view, change names, attach Aadhaar card, change address, and edit name mistakes once you have the Karnataka Ration Card approved to you. All these changes can be done online on the website link given above, by following the process given under “E-ration card and E-services”. Check FAQs below for any queries you have regarding Karnataka Ration Card Scheme.
FAQs on Karnataka Ration Card List 2023:
What is a Karnataka Ration Card Scheme?
A scheme to purchase food grains and other essential items at discounted prices from fair-price shops.
Who is eligible for Ration Card Online Karnataka Apply?
Only the residents of the Karnataka state with low household income are eligible to apply.
What are the different types of Ration Cards available in Karnataka?
Different types of ration cards in Karnataka are PHH, AAY, AY, and NPHH.
How can I Check Karnataka New Ration Card List?
All Applicants Can Check Karnataka New Ration Card List By visiting the website https://ahara.kar.nic.in/.
Who is responsible for assigning and renewal of Karnataka Ration Card?
Department of Food, Civil Supplies, and Consumer Affairs (FCS&CA) is responsible for complete operations of Karnataka Ration Cards.
What are the documents required for a Karnataka Ration Card application?
Complete documents list required for Karnataka ration card application is listed in the above article.
Can I use Karnataka ration Card as a proof of Identity?
Yes, the Karnataka Ration card can be used as identity/address proof to avail other services.
Are there any application fees to register for Karnataka Ration Card Yojana?
No, there are no fees applicable to submit application for Karnataka Ration Card.
How many days it takes to approve and receive the Karnataka Ration card after applying?
Ration card takes 10-15 working days to be delivered, provided all the documents are correctly submitted.
How to Ration Card Download Karnataka?
For Ration Card Download Karnataka Visit the Official Website.