Kalia Yojana | Kalia Status | Kalia Yojana Online Apply | Kalia Yojana Correction Online
To help and improve the life of our farmers, who are the backbone of any country’s economy, the Kalia Yojana was launched. The Odisha Kalia Yojana, also known as the Krushak Assistance for Livelihood and Income Augmentation (KALIA) Scheme, is a state government scheme in the Indian state of Odisha that provides monetary assistance to small and marginal farmers that helps them improve their agricultural practices and increase their income.
The Kalia Yojana was launched by the Government of Odisha in 2018, by the honorable Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik and is currently being implemented in all districts of the state. In this article, we made an attempt to explain each and every point about the Kalia Yojana for our readers like – objectives, Benefits, Process of Kalia Yojana Online Apply, correction online, Kalia Status check and about its features.
So please go through the complete article carefully, and also go through official website https://kalia.odisha.gov.in/ for more details of Kalia Yojana online apply 2023, and Kalia Yojana online apply last date.
Kalia Yojana : Overview
|Scheme Name||Kalia Yojana – Krushak Assistance for Livelihood and Income Augmentation|
|Scheme Type||Government Scheme|
|Main Objective||Farmers Livelihood Betterment|
|Launched Year||21st December 2018|
|Beneficiaries||All Districts of Odisha State|
|Scheme Category||Agriculture/Farmers Welfare|
|Types of Assistance||Investment support, livelihood support, and insurance support|
|Scheme Amount||Rs. 10,000 Crore|
|Application Mode||Online and Offline|
What are the Objectives of the Odisha Kalia Yojana?
- To improve the income and livelihood of small farmers in the state of Odisha.
- To provide financial assistance to farmers to invest in their agricultural practices.
- Increase the productivity and profitability of their farms.
- To help farmers adopt modern agricultural techniques and technologies, such as precision farming and irrigation systems.
- To provide financial support to farmers who are facing challenges due to natural disasters, and drought or floods.
- To help these farmers recover from such situations and continue their agricultural activities.
- To improve the overall lifestyle of the farmers by reducing the debt.
Important Features and Benefits of Kalia Yojana:
This Yojana mainly has 5 features that help the farmers in different ways.
- Monetary Assistance for Cultivation: Through this feature, government offers a monetary assistance of Rs.25, 000 per farming family (in 5 slots). Farmers can use this amount for land preparing, Planting expenses, seeds and fertilizers purchasing, or towards labor charges and more.
- Livelihood Assistance: This benefit is for the landless agricultural farmers, who will receive a financial assistance of Rs.12500 for agricultural related activities like Bee keeping, goat rearing, fishery etc.
- Vulnerable Household Assistance: As the name says, this benefit applied to vulnerable households with old aged people, disabled, disease caused landless agricultural families. They will receive a financial gain of Rs.10000 per year under this scheme.
- Life Insurance Coverage: For all the farmers between ages 18-50, Kalia Yojana provides a life insurance coverage of Rs.2 lakh at minimal premium of Rs.330. And for people above 50 years, the entire premium amount will be given by government.
- Interest-Free Crop Loan: Under this Kalia Yojana, Government provides interest-free (0% interest) loan to the vulnerable landless farmers up to Rs.50000.
Kalia Yojana Eligibility
- Applicant must be a small or marginal farmer
- landless agricultural household and landless agricultural laborers and sharecroppers
- Must be a resident of the state of Odisha.
- Income certificate must prove the eligibility as stated above
- Applicant itself or their spouse should not be working in any Government organization
- Applicant must not be any MLA/MP or tax payer of a property under any scheme
- Applicant must not be receiving government pension
Kalia Yojana Online Apply From Here
In order to submit applications through Kalia Yojana Online Apply process, applicants must follow the below steps.
- For this, firstly you have to visit the official website https://kalia.odisha.gov.in/ of Kalia Yojana. Or click on this link.
- Once you click on the above link, the home page will open and you will see the option “Online grievance Application Form”.
- Now a new instruction page will open in front of you, you have to read all the necessary instructions and click on the proceed button.
- Now you have to enter your ration or Aadhar card number and click the Show button.
- After clicking on the Show button, a new application form for Odisha Kalia Yojana will be displayed. you have to fill in all the necessary information i.e. your name, Aadhaar number, gender, father name mother name, district, etc.
- Now you need to upload all your required documents.
- After completing all this information and uploading all the documents you need to click on Submit button.
- Once you click the submit button, the Kalia Yojana Application Form is successfully submitted.
Documents For Kalia Yojana Online Apply
- Aadhaar Card of the applicant
- Land/farm documents
- Address proof of the applicant
- Odisha residence proof
- Valid bank account details
- Valid mobile number
- Photograph of the applicant
How to Know the Kalia Status after Application:
Once the online application is submitted, Kalia Status Check can be done in the same website, below are the steps.
- Visit the website of Kalia Yojana, and click on the option “Online Grievance Application form” given on top of the website.
- Now a new page will open, then click on the option “Track you application” on right side of the page For Kalia Status
- Now enter you Aadhaar Number or the application Id (as obtained during application process)
- Kalia Status of your online application will be showed on the screen.
Kalia Yojana Correction Online :
Once the application form is submitted, the portal also provides the facility to Correction Online Form, if any information is filled incorrectly by applicants.
- Visit the Kalia Yojana online apply 2023 portal by link https://kaliaportal.odisha.gov.in/
- Click on Online Grievance Form and retrieve your form by using application Id or by Aadhaar Number
- Make the necessary changes and upload the supporting documents (for name change)
- Submit the application for review, and then team will review the “ Kalia Yojana Correction Online ” applications.
Kalia Yojana Helpline Number:
In order to assist the applicants and farmers in any phase of Kalia Yojana, the authority has a dedicated Helpline Number. Farmers, when they need more information about the Kalia Yojana, its benefits and also if any complaints can directly call on the toll-free Helpline Number 1800-572-1122 to get assistance by the Help line team and scheme experts.
Kalia Yojana Payment Status:
Once your Kalia Yojana application status is changed to approved, you can go back to the portal and check your Kalia Yojana Payment Status by using track your application option in the portal. It shows the total amount approved and the status of the payment (credit date and account number).
How to check the Beneficiaries List of Kalia Yojana 2023?
The entire applicants list whose forms are approved for Kalia Yojana can be seen online, district/Taluka/Gram Panchayat wise.
- Go the “Beneficiary List” on top bar of the Kalia Yojana website
- Now select your District, Block, and the Gram Panchayati name and click on View
- A complete PDF file of the respective districts or GP’s beneficiary names will be shown
- Click on the download option and PDF will be downloaded to system
Important Links for Kalia Yojana Online Apply 2023
|Website Link For Kalia Yojana Online Apply||Click Here|
|Kalia Yojana Any Grievance Form||Click Here|
|Kalia Yojana Beneficiary List Check||Click here|
|Kalia Yojana Application Status Check||Click Here|
|Kalia Yojana KYC Link||Click Here|
|Online Portal Register/Login||Click Here|
Kalia Yojana Online Apply : FAQs
Q1. Which state introduced Kalia Yojana?
Q2. When Kalia Yojana came into existence in Odisha?
It was launched initially in 2018 December.
Q3. Who was the chief minister of Odisha when Kalia Yojana was launched?
It was launched during the tenure of CM Naveen Patnaik.
Q4. What is the total cost estimation by Government for Kalia Yojana?
Government’s cost estimation for Kalia Yojana is Rs.10,000 Crores.
Q5. How to check Kalia Yojana payment status online?
Kalia Yojana payment status can be checked in the Kalia website under grievance option.
Q6. What after the Kalia Yojana online apply process is completed?
After this, status check can be done to know the approval.
Q7. What is the Kalia Yojana online apply last date for 2023?
As of now no information is available regarding the last date, but applications form is active.
Q8. How much financial benefit a vulnerable landless farmer will get in Kalia Yojana?
Kalia Yojana provides Rs.10000 assistance to vulnerable landless family yearly.
Q9. What is the main aim of Kalia Yojana?
Its main aim is the betterment of farmer’s livelihood and makes them debt free.
Q10. Are the farmers with large and medium farms eligible for this Yojana?
No, only the small or marginal farmers eligible for the Kalia Yojana.
Q11. If I do any mistake, Can I Do Kalia Yojana Correction Online ?
Yes, you can do by following above mentioned steps.
Kalia Yojana,Kalia Yojana Online Apply,Kalia Status,Kalia Yojana,Kalia Yojana Online Apply,Kalia Status,Kalia Yojana,Kalia Yojana Online Apply,Kalia Status,Kalia Yojana,Kalia Yojana Online Apply,Kalia Status