Kalia Portal | Kalia Portal Login | PM-KISAN Kalia Portal | Kalia Login | kaliaportal | kaliaportal odisha gov in
Krushak Assistance for Livelihood and Income Augmentation, shortly known as KALIA Yojana, is a scheme launched by the Government of Odisha to provide financial assistance to farmers for the cultivation of various crops, including paddy, maize, and vegetables. Click here to know more about Kalia Yojana
The scheme aims to support small and marginal farmers, landless agricultural laborers, and sharecroppers and to help increase their income and livelihoods. The scheme provides various forms of financial assistance to farmers, like Cultivation assistance, Livestock assistance, Insurance assistance etc.
To bring all these features to implementation, an online website – Kalia Portal (kaliaportal.odisha.gov.in), has been created. Farmers can apply for financial assistance under the scheme through the Kalia Portal.
The portal provides features such as online registration, application for financial assistance, and status tracking of applications.
Below is a detailed article explaining all these features with screenshots for our reader’s reference.
PM-KISAN Kalia Portal :
|State Government Scheme Portal
|Date of Launch
|Kalia Portal Link
|Agricultural and Financial support to the formers
|Kalia Portal login, track status, beneficiary list check, raise grievance, help line.
|Kalia Portal Features
Objectives of Kalia Portal :
Government has launched this scheme and portal keeping in mind the formers difficulties. So below are the major objectives of Kalia Portal.
- To provide a seamless and transparent process for farmers and landless agricultural households to apply for and receive financial assistance under the Kalia scheme.
- To ensure that the scheme’s benefits reach the intended beneficiaries correctly and efficiently.
- To provide real-time tracking of applications and distribution of financial assistance.
- To prevent duplication and fraudulent claims.
- To provide a platform for farmers and landless agricultural households to access information and updates about the scheme.
- To provide an efficient way for the government to monitor and evaluate the Kalia Yojana implementation.
Kalia Portal Login :
Formers and officials must log in to the Kalia Portal Odisha to access various features of the portal, such as applying for financial assistance, checking the status (track token), and accessing the information on the scheme’s guidelines.
- Use the Kalia Portal designated link to open website: https://kaliaportal.odisha.gov.in/Click on the “Login” button at the homepage’s top right corner.
- Different login options are available for different users – Formers, collectors, officials, admin etc.
- Click on the appropriate option, and enter your username, password, and security captcha. And then click on Login.
Track Token after Application:
Post applying to the Portal Kalia, formers can use the “Track Token” feature to check the status of their application.
- On the Odisha Kalia Portal (https://kaliaportal.odisha.gov.in/), click on the “Online Grievance Application Form” option on the top bar.
- On the top right corner, find the option “Track Your Application” and click on it.
- Now you are on the Track token page of the Kalia Portal, enter the Token number or the Aadhaar number and click “Show.”
- You can see the status of your application on the screen.
Beneficiary List Check :
After the officials approve the application, other users can check the complete beneficiary list on the Portal who benefited from Kalia Yojana.
- On the Home Page of Portal Kalia- kaliaportal.odisha.gov.in.
- click on the Beneficiary List next to the Home button.
- Select the particular district name; enter the block or ULB name and the GP (Gram Panchayati) name you want to check in the beneficiaries list.
- After selecting all three options, click on “VIEW.”
- You will be shown both PDFs of Small and Marginal farmers and Landless agricultural laborers of that GP (under the district you selected)
- Click on the download symbol below the PDF you want to download
- It will show the complete list of names, token numbers, and the village name of the GP Beneficiaries.
Raise Grievance on Kalia Portal :
Suppose formers find any discrepancies in the scheme of the Kalia Portal, want to edit the application, or voluntarily refund the Kalia Yojana benefits. In that case, they can do so by using the below steps.
- Use the option “Online Grievance Application form” on the Kalia Portal (https://kaliaportal.odisha.gov.in/) home page
- Enter the Aadhaar Number that you use for login purpose.
- Enter the OTP that you receive on the registered number and click on proceed
- Select the grievance type and enter the details, and submit the grievance form
Kalia Portal,PM-KISAN Kalia Portal, Kalia Portal Login, PM-KISAN Kalia Portal,Kalia Portal
All the formers seeking benefits from the Yojana must complete their E-KYC as mentioned below, as it is mandatory in any government scheme.
- After going to Portal https://kaliaportal.odisha.gov.in/, click on “Complete your e-KYC”
- Now enter your Aadhaar Number and click verify button.
- This will trigger an OTP on your mobile number
- Enter the OTP; on successful verification, you will be prompted to upload the documents for e-KYC
- Upload necessary documents and click on complete e-KYC
- After it’s been verified by officials, you will receive an e-KYC success message
PM-KISAN Kalia Portal,pm-kisan kalia portal,PM-KISAN Kalia Portal,pm-kisan kalia portal
Documents submission for Self-Registered Formers:
Applications for Odisha Portal Kalia can be submitted both online and offline. Those farmers, who have self-registered on Kalia Portal, must submit the documents using the below steps.
- On the same portal link, you will find the option “Upload Documents for Self-Registered Farmers (PM-KISAN)” next to the e-KYC option.
- Enter the Aadhaar number that is used for registration purposes
- Upload the below documents to Portal and then click submit documents
- Valid bank account details
- Residence proof of Odisha state
- Land ownership documents
- Photographs and other supporting documents of formers
Kalia Portal : FAQs
Q1. Who can use this Kalia Portal to get benefited from the scheme?
All small or marginal farmers, who are permanent residents of Odisha, can use Kalia Portal.
Q2. How to know the application status after submitting documents for benefits?
Users can track the status using the “Track Token” option on the portal.
Q3. Is an Aadhaar number compulsory to use Portal benefits?
Yes, the Aadhaar number is the identification used by Kalia Portal.
Q4. I received the Kalia Scheme benefits by mistake; how can I send it back to the Government?
It can be done using the “Voluntary Refund” option available in Portal.
Q5. How to check my name whether it is available on the beneficiary list or not?
Please follow the steps as mentioned above to check the list.